Monday, April 13, 2009

Wimbledon, yes I'm going. BE JEALOUS!

I can't believe I'm about to relive a dream I've had many times before, I will be attending Wimbledon in July!
As a youngen I stayed up countless nights and watched the tennis for hours on end. Back in the day when I thought 4am was a ridiculous hour to be awake, but it seems that bad habit has become the beginnings of my insomia.

Anyway, enough rambling, due to myself and my sister being members of Tennis Australia, we applied for the ballot distribution of tickets during the second week. As my regular followers would know, my cousin is playing golf in the British Open in July, and it just so happens that we will be in London beforehand, which coincidentally occurs when Wimbledon!

I swear, it was fate when I recieved the letter in the mail confirming that we we successful applicants. My dream as a youngen has finally come true. Now all I need is to see Marat Safin for myself, eat strawberries and cream with the Poms and grab myself one of those killer wimbledon towels.

Then, ladies and gentleman, by sporting life at the age of 21 would be utterly complete :)

Over and out- Megs.

1 comment: